- 1. Commit to being an active and supportive member of your team throughout the challenge.
- 2. Weigh in at the two official weigh-ins at the beginning and end of the challenge.
- 3. Keep track of your weight and report your (unofficial) weight to your team captain each week.
- 4. Complete the free health screening* at the first and final weigh-ins.
- 5. Participate in at least five Challenge activities sometime during the 12 weeks, on your own or with your team. The activities will range from fitness classes and healthy cooking classes to 5K runs.
- 6. Go for the win! The winning team will be judged on three criteria: Total percentage of weight loss as a team, participation in Challenge activities, and team engagement.
- 7. Work hard and enjoy the healthy new you!
If you have any questions, please contact us.
*This is a complimentary health evaluation by Amita Health nurses that will help you see how your health improves over the 12-week challenge. It will not factor into the final scores. The health screenings include: osteoporosis, blood pressure, body fat, cholesterol (non-fasting, finger stick) and stroke risk and prescription history assessment.